We apologize for the delay some weeks back. This is long overdue…
FAQ for Agents on Realtime Casting regarding the new website
This week Realtime Casting launches its new look website and there are some important changes we’d like to share with you. Let’s keep it simple:
Will my username and password stay the same?
Will I have to adjust my profile information?
We advise you do as the new website will provide you the chance to display your company profile.
Will I have to pay for membership?
Important changes to Realtime Casting?
Agents will NOW have the ability to post jobs and manage auditions for their talent who are paid members of Realtime Casting.
Agents are now being offered a simple way to post jobs and manage auditions.
This means no more:
- Renaming files
- Downloading audio just to play the file
- Sending individual emails to your voice talent
Agents will also be able to:
- Create playlists from auditions received
- Contact their own voice talent from the search feature
- Reach all their voice talent in less than 20 minutes after posting the job
A quick refresh on how Realtime Casting works for you
- Script sent by producer, posted by agent (You)
- Job matches voice talent profile
- Voice talent is notified automatically via email
- Voice talent with paid subscription auditions
- Producer receives auditions
- Producer contacts agent (you)
- Agent (you) takes booking
- Producer works with voice talent
- Voice talent is paid through Paymaster
We welcome your feedback and questions at email@example.com