Jim Kennelly of Lotas Productions and Realtime Casting will be holding this must-see webinar next week!
“The State of the Voiceover Industry: 2014”
Who and What is it about?
This webinar will be held by Jim Kennelly (right), producer at Lotas Productions & General Manager of Realtime Casting in New York City. Jim Kennelly has more than 30 years experience producing and casting high quality Union voiceover jobs for voice actors.
This webinar features an honest look into:
- Changes to online casting in the last 3 years
- State of rates for Union & non-union work
- State of available options currently online
- State of Union voiceover work online
- Jim’s thoughts on Union voiceover work online
When is it and how to attend?
- Thursday Aug 14, 2014 at 7:00 PM EDT
- Register HERE!
- After registering, please pay via Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: 50 USD
We also have a special offer for all attendees and a sneak peek at the new website!
Note: All registrants are manually approved after payment.
You need to see this webinar, before deciding where to get work next! This webinar is perfect for the experienced voice actor seeking answers to questions about working online, and even voice actors poking around for information.
Get the right information from the people who know the industry, both traditional and online. We will also have an open & candid Q&A session! Ask anything!
We look forward to seeing you there! You wont regret it!